Neat setting for DS&DS
Moonlight on Roseville Beach: Queer Guide for Amateur Sleuth's
A downloadable game
Head west on Rose Island and you get to the pricey summertime communities like Saltwinne, Destiny Bay, or Dunewood. Head east and you’ll find exclusive resort towns like Pinewood Harbor, Charmington, and Sunken Oak. But those city kids and artists looking to get away for a long weekend, they’re heading right out to the middle of the island for that old gaycation getaway: Roseville Beach.
In this Boardwalk & Sorcery romantic fantasy setting for Diogo Nogueira's Dark Streets & Darker Secrets, you play the amateur sleuths protecting a 1970s queer beach town from cosmic horrors, vindictive necromancers, fantastical beasts, and conservative politicians.
The beta playtest Player's Guide includes:
- An introduction to Roseville Beach
- Lifepath character creation
- Concept ideas for each DS&DS archetype
- Complications for the Roseville Beach setting
- A special resource system using the DS&DS durability dice
- A new power for Gifted characters: Lycanthropy
This project is in playtesting. A short booklet of GM Secrets and an introductory of mystery, "The Bracknell Horror" are coming this month.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Playbooks!Dec 11, 2019
- Update: Character Creation, Printing, Title & CoverDec 04, 2019